Sunday, May 12, 2013

Scrappy Trip Along class...

I have been so busy at work that I haven't had much time to sew or post....Yesterday I went to an all day sew-in at Quiltique.  We brought pre-cut 2.5" x 16" strips and made Scrappy Trip blocks!  I had a great time and look forward more sew-ins...

I finished 9 blocks and have another 5 nearly done.  I used aqua, red, pink and whitish colored strips....


All of the participants were having a great time.  We did a potluck so I didn't even have to leave to buy lunch!  It ran from 9am to 9pm but I gave up at about 6pm.  Buddy needed a walk and so did I!!  I'll finish up some more blocks later this week and see what I want to do with it...keep it?  Sell it??  Who knows!

Happy Quilting!

Only 16 more days of school left here in Las Vegas!

3 comments:

It is great to hear from you... I had to eliminate anonymous comments due to spamming....sorry!